Monday, January 29, 2018

Hawkeye Layout for Kraft + Challenge





































Oh what fun! I've been wanting to play along with a challenge for a while and finally snuck one in! Just at the wee end too. It's nearly the end of the month!





Kraft + has a fun one up called Caffeine Hit that I opted to play along with. I was inspired by the lovely photos of coffee to add a lot of round cut out circles to my page, as if they were tops of mugs. I also went hunting down a stamp that looked like rings a cup makes if the coffee sloshes a little, but never did find it. Instead I found one that said You've Left An Impression on Me and used some gold embossing power. Some brown shimmer spay completed my coffee look. Of course I used a piece of kraft paper. Mine was recycled as I don't have any in my stash...so that's also a win!





































I ran with snowflakes and stars to decorate. Hawkeye was adopted over the holidays and was a gift from us to my Mom and Dad. He's a very awesome kitty so I knew I needed to make a page to celebrate! They are currently enjoying having a spastic kitten around who has more energy than a toddler who has sucked down three espressos. I guess the other day he tried climbing the wood stove! Simmer down Hawkeye!

I'm back tomorrow with a card I created for the challenge too! I had more recycled kraft paper and some fun coffee things to play with!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely layout, the photos are gorgeous and love the pussy cat photo.. a fabulous stamp to use and clever idea to emboss it on the back ground.. Thanks for being inspired and joining in with Kraft+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a clever take on the challenge! Beautiful layout on a beautiful kitty, I'm sure Hawkeye is going to keep your parents very entertained! Thanks for joining us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome page - and your cat looks adorable! So glad you could join in the fun at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thank hank you for playing along with us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!