Monday, October 16, 2017

12 "Tags" of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie: Jar Three





































Oh goodness! The third Funkie Junkie tag is upon us! It's a riot of red with splashes of white....wonder where I got inspiration for my jar!


Love those candy stripes on Linda's tag, so pretty! They reminded me of candy, which is why I added a little candy cane to my jar on top of a little wooden ornament.
























I spray painted my jar red to match the theme of Linda's and then added a splash of green with some vintage holly. Of course the poinsetta is vintage too. I've been hoarding it for a while!

I do hope you get to check out the sponsor of these tags, Linda's store The Funkie Junkie Boutique. Lots and lots of yummy things! Some of my favorites are the flowers she carries.

Happy Monday! Only nine more tags to go!


2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cool! Love the red jar... so funny I just bought some clearance red jars..haha! I have my project started... company here so it's just waiting to be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this red jar, Mitra? Wow and wow again! It is absolutely perfect topped off with that beautiful vintage poinsettia. The sweet candy cane and white glittery ornament are the perfect toppers. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us for Week #3!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!