Saturday, September 2, 2017

Fernweh: Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy






































The challenge this month over at Another Freaking Scrappy is to use purple! Wow, not a color I have a lot of in my scrap paper! Good thing I had a print that I made for an art project for Lexi that was ready for a page! I had it in my too good to throw out stash. Even had the moon and shimmer spray so worked well for this Eclipse page!






































I even used a pair of the glasses the kids got when they went up to the observatory at Corning Community College. Made me happy as it had that really cool graphic and also the date! Was a really low key day for them just watching the eclipse, but Megan brought little planes to play with which helped the time pass!






































I had to use a lot of staples to get the top paper to stay on the bottom glitter paper. Did finally get it all to work. Love that glitter paper!

Well, hope you get a chance to pull out some purple and have a play! Nice time to get some of that stash on a page and used up!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love that background! Perfect for this layout ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design...love how you incorporated those glasses.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!