Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Bowl Today tomorrow Fly? Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy





































Eeeek! I love that title! Good thing we were asked to use the word "Today" on our page over at Another Freaking Scrappy or I would have come up with something boring! Fun times on this layout of Luke raising money bowling for CAP. Remember me talking about that earlier this week?





































There, a close up! Love that gray plane I cut out for this page! So cool. That background paper makes me happy too!





































A close up of the journaling. I snuck in a little ripped piece of green paper there down on the bottom and some gold paint. Loving the simple yet grungy nature of this one!

Hope you get a chance to hang with us at Another Freaking Scrappy!

4 comments:

  1. Looking great. Your title works a treat - I'm with you on the grey plane & I really like that BLUE on your title, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of page. I love how you have made your star shine out of the photo with the selective recolouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Mitra, love the red border and how you did your title. The blue sparkly alpha's look great and the little blue sequins are a nice touch as well
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool...I do love that airplane... very cool... and are you still trying to use up that paper?? It is very pretty.. love this page.. I love to scrap the every day... if I ever scrap again...lol... maybe that's my goal for this weekend... a page or two...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!