Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A Magical Movie Layout





































Tis the Season to use up those Christmas scraps! I really pieced them together here....in fact I had a nice big chunk of paper left over from THE CUTTING CAFE  that I misted down with some sparkle spray and thankfully made a good base for my page. The good news is that now I have to buy a new paper packet for Christmas next year which is awesome. No stale paper left me to use use up!



The other lucky item was this Christmas card from Lizzy Hill where she added a wand to her card. I added the entire card because it was so pretty and those red stars she sent me last year. Then I added a flower to it so it matched the rest of the page and some splatters.





































I do still have quite a nice stash of velvet holly leaves. Those are vintage and like I said, I'm hoarding them. So pretty on top of a vintage playing card. I thought all these things fit the movie we went to see. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was awesome! Even better was the free pass for the family to the movies complete with popcorn and soda! It was an early morning showing so we popped in to see the movie and then enjoyed the rest of the day home prepping for Christmas.

I do believe this is last Christmas layout. I still have quite a stash of pages that need to be done since most of December I spent playing with other fun stuff! Back tomorrow with a junkin' find though!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous page! I love this one. And I loved the movie too...couldn't sleep that night for thinking about that 1920's overload because it was so cool

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!