Thursday, December 29, 2016

Throw Back Thursday Gratitude Layout





































Eeek! How do we let Thanksgiving fly by in such a whirl? I actually had this page made and just needed to add the photo and flowers...FOR WEEKS! So it's truly a throw back, but honestly it's kinda nice to take a break from the Christmas stuff!
































My favorite part of this page is upcycling that clear ring that came from a scarf that I bought. It's super pretty and I kept it outta the garbage! It's neat looking with those velvet flowers.

































Just a quick look at the photo! THE MAN took it for us right before we dove in to all that food! Happy Happy!

Enjoy your Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. A lovely memory, great photo and I love the patchwork feel to the design. Happy new year to you all! May 2017 be a good year for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMO! What a feast :) Love that little row of hearts near your journaling... good on you getting this one done & dusted, too ::))

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Love how you mixed all of those pretty colors and patterns and yes...very cool plastic ring... Lessology lives! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!