Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sweet 16 Layout with Swan Lake Close to My Heart paper






































What a fun day! Lexi just turned 16 a little more than a week ago and we let her stay home from school mainly because we needed her! We did all kinds of things that day! She got her own bank account, signed up to get her passport, took the test for her learner's permit, and also went to an epic dinner complete with singing at the end and Italian donuts with chocolate.






































Totally love that that gold is such a thing these days in scrapbooking. It makes me happy when it shimmers! As you can see, lots of journaling on this page!




































Totally loving this Swan Lake paper pack from Close to My Heart. Some very strong colors for the fall but they really pop! I've just about used up the whole kit, which is how I like it!

Happiest of Wednesdays!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like she had a wonderful time! And my gosh - that's a LOT of stuff to happen in the day for her birthday....hope the driving is going along OK....adore your page. The swans are lovely & you know Gold makes me just as happy as you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good about using stuff up!! And you know I love the gold too! Such a pretty page and I love all of the journaling... another thing you're good at... creative ways to tell the story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and as always, captured the moment with those oh so loving words and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexie looks wonderful in this fab layout. Makes me hungry to see those Italian goodies!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!