Sunday, May 1, 2016

Home on Wheels Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy






































Love it when a plan comes together! Anne over at Another Freaking Scrappy asked us to scrap about our favorite place for this month's challenge! My favorite place has wheels, my family, and my dog! This past week we spent a week in our camper one dune away from the beach. I even found time to do a little bit of scrapbooking! More about that tomorrow!




































I zoomed in and took a photo of just the screen door & Duncan. He likes to watch the neighborhood from the doorway. I added some gold stenciled butterflies, gold tags & a turquoise sparkle title. Then paired that up with that large bloom from Petaloo.






































Love the layering, especially that music paper! Back again tomorrow with Memorandum Monday and a few photos from our trip!

Come play along with us at Another Freaking Scrappy! Betcha you have a cool favorite place too!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome. I can't imagine holidaying like that as there are no camper vans in Africa but from movies like RV and We're the Millers it looks like great fun! What do you do about going to the loo though? And if you have your dog is he not on a leash all the time then? So many questions LOL! Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the layout queen....love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks and sounds wonderful.. a home on wheels, ahh the places you could go!!! I hope Duncan enjoyed the time away too.. I love the colors and blooms and blingy alphas.. and my fav place would have to be the beach, but seeing we dont get there much, my scrap room would be a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duncan seems like he's settled in really well - it's great you took him with you. Hope you guys had a fab time :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful and especially when Duncan can go along as well.Love your layout. The pink and blue look fab together
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!