Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hooray Layout (not quite Kraft + but close)




































I was inspired to make this page by the Kraft + white and black challenge, however once I got part of it made, I veered off course and added some blues and greens in.


Although it's a manly page, adding those flowers really made me happy! And since Lizzy Hill is on the DT, added some really cool feathers I found! (waving, hi Lizzy!)

































Added a small strip of teal washi that has planes on it. Since this is Civil Air Patrol, I thought it was fitting! Really have been enjoying getting to make a few more pages lately. It's funny how we go through stages with the creative process!

And how do you like that photo? Luke is ranking up again in Civil Air Patrol! So proud! Loved this photo! Thanks Beth for hooking me up!

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love it all... the shape of the kraft paper is fantastic and love the journaling around the edges... and the flowers and feathers and oh so much goodness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about doing this challenge too..like you I think I would have gone off message ever so slightly (or even rather a lot). It's a great page

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo & lovely page! The Blues & greens really make it IMO!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!