Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wee House Junkin Find


I've had my eyes out for some small houses for Christmas displays at the ReStore for months. This one was a jackpot since it was originally marked $21 from one of the really nice local shops. I also found that heavy brass candle stick for under it. I think I'll use a clear plate in between the two....

Now I just need to figure out Christmas or Halloween...


I have figured out that those country stars will be going away...I am contemplating filling them in with plaster and adding the siding back in with a knife...and I also think it needs to be a white house with that red roof...but that is as far as I got!

Anyhow wish me luck!


4 comments:

  1. Oh BOY! Love how creative you are AND how you can imagine it looking. Go, girl!!! Can't wait to see the end results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a Christmas themed house, perhaps a ginger bread house! Anyway you do it it will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly enough, you have it placed right in front of those AWESOME shutters on your house....
    Is there access to the inside? Is it one of them houses that have a lightbulb inside? I'm thinking tiny silhouettes in the windows if you could...OMG, the ideas....
    I can't wait to see where your fabulous mind takes this!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!