Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy Crafternoon Layout: A Room with a View


Lucky me got to hang out at my friend Kristy's house at a Scrappin' Party this past weekend!

My other friend Jean put together some cool layouts and let us loose with snowflakes, pretty paper, and glitter tape!

Fun times! I even have an extra page that is ready & waiting for photos!


Loving those snowflakes & red buttons with twine!

Thought they would work nicely with the photo of the view outside my office window!

I love watching the birds and the sunrise from my desk chair!

Hope your Monday is excellent!

6 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous - you lucky girl with that view!! And for playing with scrappy mates:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to hang out with scrappy pals....bliss... Love this layout, the snow flakes look snow good....sorry..bit of a play with words there!!! Love the panel down the side of your layout.... And what a pleasant view.. Lovely,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the snowflakes!! And YAY for scrappy friends to hang out with!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are blessed. The view is beautiful. Thanks for sharing and sounds like a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Sounds like the perfect weekend too!! Glad you had fun xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very striking layout Mitra and that is some view ! Beautiful
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!