Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Pretty Little Package for Regan


Have you ever made your own bow? I hadn't either until I tried this super easy Cutting Cafe Gift Bow Template! I'm in love with the fact that you can crimp your paper to make the edges spiky like mine AND you can match your project!

So, inside the box is this pretty little slate heart made for my small friend Regan.




























I went with yummy papers for my bow and some of the same papers behind my gingerbread graphic!


























The graphic which was a gift from Visions of Sugar Plums & is straight from Studio Shine Vintage! Love it!

I am pretty sure my little friend Regan will love it too. She came to our office party the other day which was a early before work breakfast party and shared a donut with me. She confessed that her last donut was partially eaten by her Dad. She seemed angry and I tried to explain it was probably just Daddy Tax. I am not sure she was buying it...

So, Regan here is a sweet treat that can't be eaten by your Daddy! I even added your  name with stickers just in case he gets confused!






































One last photo of my bow so you can see where I glittered up the edges and my trick...I used a green brad to hold all the pieces in place and then added that flower gem. Worked a treat!

Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. We all adore Mitra packages & I bet this is no different!! Love that bow -what a great idea for a cut file!!! She sounds like a cutie:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! What a darling creation for Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Mitra. Really love that little gingerbread man. Regan will be so proud to own him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!!! Loved the half eaten donut story by Regan. You chose a wonderful image from the store too. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This screams adorable Loud and clear. Simply the cutest. You rock girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW oh WOW!!! LOVE how you made the bow pointed at the ends AND the frozen colors.. Love it! Merry Blessed Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so festive and lovely too:) Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that story! Your bow is amazing! The little flower is an awesome touch.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!