Monday, October 27, 2014

The Second Icicle for Linda's Funkie Junkie 12 Tag Challenge





It's Monday (again, eeek!). I'm back today with my second icicle for  Linda's Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas. Linda's store The Funkie Junkie Boutique sponsors the tags.

Her second tag screamed retro! I really wish I could have dug up some checker ribbon, but alast, had to run with one that had dots on it instead!


I replaced the poinsetta with a green flower, used a red ribbon on the top, and dug up a clear snowflake to match her card. My favorite part of my "tag" is the Santa in the bottle cap and the gingerbread man waving from behind the flower.


Two tags down, ten to go! I can't wait!






5 comments:

  1. WOAH WOAH WOAH....I'm filled with holiday cheer! I'm giddy over that chubby little face in the bottle cap and your gingerbread man and that clear snowflake and to be honest, the first thing that caught my eye were the subtle polka dots on the ribbon....love that too! That snowflake is loaded with shimmery goodness. I'm so excited to see the 10 remaining...you are just knocking this out of the ballpark chica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY SO LIKE I COULD DO MY ENTIRE TREE WITH THESE..LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your icicle ornaments are amazing! Lisa and you are really setting the bar high for everyone on this challenge! I can hardly wait to see the other 10 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic icicle - LOVE the Santa face in the bottle cap. And, yes, the Gingerbread Man is delightful too. The red snowflake creates such a lush background. Beautiful work, Mitra!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came back for another peek and now I have "Santa Baby...." rolling around in my noggin'...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!