Monday, October 6, 2014

Junkin' Vase Revamped


Finally got my junking vase put together. It was fairly easy with a sheet rock screw and a hot glue gun to attach the metal scallopy piece on the bottom with the metal vase on the top.


Here is what it looked like before I viciously attacked it with three different colors of spray paint.

I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! Even better, I had a handful of flowers that had been waiting for a vase since we moved in, so one more little project wrapped up!


Happy Monday and here is to another week & another fun find!


4 comments:

  1. SENSATIONAL...looooove it to bits:):) You totally GOBSMACK me with your creativity....& I must say, those flowers look perfect, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's BEAUTIFUL Mitra!!! You did a sensational job. It now looks better than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful transformation and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great junkin' find, and even better alteration. Love it, flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!