Friday, August 15, 2014

Oh Baby Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge


































My Mom passed these photos to me the other day along with the baby booties I am wearing in the photo.

I believe her intention was that I used them on the page, but I had very intentionally packed them somewhere safe....and couldn't find them for the page. Have them now. They were in my AFSC bag that I keep for these DT pages. ;-)

Anyhow, the sketch was calling for three photos and my Mom had given me three cute ones from way back in the day. I LOVED the star that Anne had in the sketch.


The sketch is the newest challenge up over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. I decided I need GOLD stars to reflect the sketch. Love their shimmer! They match my letters! I love those sparkle letters!


I also decided to use white on white for my page. I wanted things to pop! And then I also wanted some soft colors too! Love the layers, you can see them below.


























And that's it for me peeps! I am off to the wild wander of PA camping! Two moody teenagers, a dog and marshmallows...will be fun, I hope!

4 comments:

  1. I'm rather liking that star, too:):) Stars, actually. And that glitter! Delish....almost as cute as that teensy baby.....love your lost booties story, too. Did a similar thing today. Pays not to be organised. Obviously. Enjoy The Wilds....or the Wildlings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and take on that sketch! I adore the Tim Holtz mirrored stars - if you love stars you have to try those - in person they are so wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photo's and beautiful layout. I love the softness you added. Sounds to me like the bottees were not meant to go on the layout hey. Love the touch of gold as well. Camping is such fun, we have not done it in years , since the kids have grown and we have got old! Have fun
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!