Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ole Cannon Head: Layout of Fort Desoto


































My kids crack me up! We had so much fun mucking around this old fort when we were in Florida!

The second amusing thing was getting mistaken for Lexi numerious times by people looking at our photos later.

She is taller than me these days, so I can imagine how they would get mixed up!

Here is a little side view of my page. You can see the shadow of the big fat cardboard coasters that came home in my suitcase from a terrific lunch we had. They worked great for lifting my photos off the page!

























A close up of my journaling so you can see what terrible parents we are! We suggested that our children put their heads in a cannon! Anything for a goofy photo!


Fun times! I think this just about wraps up our trip there! It seems ages ago and so much has happened since!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Heehee they are good photos! Did they have a black ring around their heads after that!,!! Love the idea of using the coasters as part of your layout too! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I"m with Lizzy on those coasters....& I love how this page is really one big coaster & I think it's VERY flattering to be mistaken for your teenage girl!!!! Fab page.....& it does seem a while back...how time goes...sigh....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!