Thursday, November 7, 2013

LESSology Toy Story Challenge






























THE MAN shook his head when he helped assemble this project.

He may have had his doubts, but he was the smart person who pointed out the vintage second hand store camera had a inset that I could use to bolt all these items together. For that, he is a rock star!


You can see all the layers here.

I used a metal clock face which already had a hole in it, drilled a hole through the marble base which was originally a cutting board and also drilled a hole through the number three wood block.







































You can see the little block here sitting on top of a rusty gold hose handle.

I was gifted that block by Connie Mercer from Crafty Goodies so I was glad to put it into good use.

It fits in so nicely with our latest challenge over at LESSology! Using a toy for our challenge!

This project is a little affirmation sculpture.

Us women seem to be so hard on ourselves. We aren't pretty enough or thin enough or smart enough...my little camera tells you that YOU ARE GORGEOUS! You just have to believe it!

Thanks for the chippy Lizzy Hill who is our newest teamie over at LESSology!

Really enjoyed making this project and I'm sure you will too! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!

6 comments:

  1. Holy crapola......this is AWESOMICAL!!! My word chica, I love every little bit of this quirky and positive self-affirming project. I honestly can't think of the best words to describe how much I love this other than....CHEESE!!!! Fantastic job and I love ALL the doodads and whatnots on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!! I love love love love what you did with the camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, my friend:) You already know I think this is TOTALLY amazing & fabulous & I'm soooo glad that chippy came in handy:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazingggg! how fabulous this looks .. well done on the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You constantly amazing me with your tool skills! I would not have the faintest idea how to drill through marble.

    Your camera assemblage is super cute, and I love how you've fashioned it as an assemblage.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!