Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hawtness & Coolness


It's Turkey Day here in the States. Of course it doesn't FEEL like Thanksgiving with the recent snow we just got. Shirley the best next door neighbor ever captured these images from our trails. She was lucky to get out in it. I was quite jealous since my foray into the snow was to shovel off the deck with the two small people. By the time I was done with that, it was back to work! Free work out though.

Thanksgiving here means lots of good food to eat and then of course a mandatory nap later to rest up after all that eating. And some thankfulness and football. ;-)

I just wanted to pop in and share something I found on a recent google search which surprised me quite a lot.

I was looking for a vintage looking Thanksgiving image and ran across four or five really odd images.

They were old, racy, pin-up ads from way before I was born. This post does a good job of showing quite a few. My favorite of course is the lady dressed up like a pilgrim with no shirt but just that white flappy thing. No not really. Bathing suits and turkeys do not really go well together.

Anyhow, I thought I'd pop in and share before Over the River and Through the Woods It's off to Grandmother's House we go for dinner.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. ooo not sure if I should go and look at the post.. but the photo is stunning.. snow although a pain is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Mitra and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Mitra; what a beautiful photo Shirley has taken of the forest walk. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo!!! Dreamy....it sent me one sorta like this...then one all wet with no snow, apparently it had all been rained away. Not half as pretty...racy ladies!!! Early erotica???? EEEK! to the time to look - about to head to bed???!!!!!:):):):)))))

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!