Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nicecrane Design Christmas Cards




































I feel like a bit of an over-achiever posting Christmas cards in early October, but Ignacio's amazing images over at Nicecrane really inspired me to get them done.

Check them out here!


The colors on these images are awesome! They are vibrant without being overpowering. Really liked how they turned out.

I am a big fan of images. I think it's a great way to get a bit of digital into your layers. So the best of both worlds. Plus super quick if you print a couple 12 by 12 sheets out of them set to business card size!

I actually brought these cards in a kit to the recent Crop and Create in Cornwall, Ontario that I attended this past weekend. I wanted to give myself an easy assembly task so I could get the lay of the land.

The nearly free flowers were pre-made ages and ages ago so I had that advantage as well! Good thing since I was in a cupcake eating frenzy for most of the evening. Talk about distracted scrappin!

Happy Hump Day peeps!

9 comments:

  1. Wowwww Mitran waht a colorful and all over so funny and vibrant Xmas Cards,,,,love the way you used my funny Christmas Picts,,,,,,and these big flowers,,,,,,,,.Love these kind of cards,,,,,,.you are Rock,,,I´ll be posting them tomorrow in my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to your collection....& as long as you only posted em on your blog, that's ok:):):) such cute designs...you do 'hybrid' soooo well:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards look wonderful.. I love those images and flowers.. a great combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!! I love love love the flowers and those vintage bits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So.....that makes you exactly 4 cards ahead of me for Christmas since I have ZERO cards ;) Freaking love that these images look like polaroids and the poinsettias are fantabulicious! Excellent way to mass produce, but still with individuality!! Feliz Navidad..almost....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas Cards! Someone is sure lucky to receive one! Wanted to let you know that there is a giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are pretty sweet, Mitra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty! Love those flowers you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the flowers!! I occasionally go to crops and in order to accomplish anything, I have to have everything ready to go... It's too much fun to chat and eat!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!