Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tail of the Pup Scrap Page & Happy Birthday Jennifer

I made this page SPECIAL for my SISTAH-in-LAW who is turning 39 today!

I am actually not sure how old she is, but we'll go with 39. It's such a nice not round number! Plus I think it's kinda close. ;-)

We had SUCH a nice meal here at Tail O' The Pup with her and her kiddos!


























Here is a cross section of my page. The Black and White image came off the Tail o' The Pup website and worked perfectly for my title! Easy peasy!





I am IN LOVE with this silver doily that I added several colors of alcohol ink to. Makes me happy! As does that little canvas butterfly that was a gift from Lizzy Hill along with that crazy green spoon & star that is below!


Happy Memories! Hope my SISTAH in LAW is having a super awesome birthday! At some point I'll send her this page and few more for her scrapbook. The longer the package sits here, the better it gets though, so I'm not in a huge rush!


5 comments:

  1. I would NOT have recognised those bits & pieces...you are THE Queen of dress ups !!!!! Great page...ooh!!!!!! Glitzy doily...nice:):):) hope ur SIL has a great 21st.....just sayin'...!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous, I like how the wood grain paper looks like the top of the tables!! and that is an awesome butterfly and flower too! Happy birthday to the SIL too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! Love all your altering!! Love the banner, fork & especially your multi-colour doily!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you are such a good SIL - I'll swap you for one of mine...

    Very cool page - looks like a fun place to hang out - that silver doily looks so very good! Makes me want to get my hands all spray painty again.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Mitra, the colours have worked beautifully together and love the spritzed items your embellished with.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!