Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Grill Page


So the other day we bought a new grill. Our old grill had seen better years and in fact went away free to some military dude that found it via Craig's List. Good luck with that left burner....

I had to make ONE last snow page. There is snow in the background and it was fun grilling with the warmth from the grill and the cold of the snow.

I pretended I was in a fancy spa that smelled like burgers.

Here is a little side view. In fact, the little jumping deer from Jean features prominently. And why would one put a little jumping deer on a page about a grill? Venison burgers of course! ;-)


































A few goodies on here from Helen. I believe she sent me the canvas tags and accordion bloom.


Love those letters. I have been in love lately with Dimensional Modge Podge. It seems easier to use than Glossy Accents.

Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! i cant keep up with your posts!!....trying to play catch up...emphasis on the trying (insert panting)!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected bambi burgers before I read down further... haha.. love the layout.. love the string and tags!! I hope the burgers were yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mitra, popping in for quick visit, catching up on all your creativity, gorgeous work, take car x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh cool! A braai in the snow!! Yes I'm with you on the MP - glossy accents is sooo over-rated...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo beautifully composed. Just love the placement of everything here Mitra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know what you meant in your email about feeling grilled!! Great page and love the fact that you used string to hold up your photo. String is what my old grill/barbecue is tied with IRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dimensional mod podge, eh? Must give it a try....those canvas tags are yum....looks like the food's yum too...it's FUN getting new toys to play with! Well, necessary toys!!! One last snow page, eh? You're doing better than Europe then:)::)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!