Monday, October 29, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away



Well, OK, it's not raining here yet from Sandy. Actually it is just calm and overcast, but the animals are getting all twitterpated and the birds are eating seed as fast as possible. I hope they don't get belly aches.

Guess the storm is coming.

Heard from the folks in South East Pa that it is raining sideways.

We at the Pratt Household have stocked up on gas for the generator and removed the last remaining items from the deck. Will be keeping hairy eyeballs on the basement too just in case the foundation drain can't handle all the ground water.

I'll keep you update if anything interesting happens, but kinda hope it doesn't!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Ummm, yes, I'll put my vote in for "no news is good news!" Be safe and definitely keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have been thinking about you...stay safe!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitterpated and hairy eyeballs?! Love it! :) I don't love that there's a storm headed your way, though. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no.. do stay safe and dry as possible.. it looks pretty nasty on the news reports we are getting in australia... let us know how you are so we know you are ok...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely photo! Ooops I do hope your basement doesn't get flooded - my newly revamped guest room is down there isn't it? :))))

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!