Thursday, June 14, 2012

Winner WINNER Chicken Dinner


Hey there Blog Land!

First of all thank you to each and every one of you for joining us at our Blog hop at Berry71Bleu and Zeus & Zoe!

And right before you get to the winners, let me tell you something BIG!
Tomorrow, there is the first ever challenge over at Zeus & Zoe and I came up with it!! YES ME. ALL BY MYSELF!!! Ok, Marivic helped, but still. Please hang out with us there. Good prizes too. 

OK, back to the winners!

Thank you for joining our blogs and we will not disappoint you, there are many challenges coming up for you to join. 

So the winners are.............

The winner of the Flower Pack from My Glittered Coated Life is...Tina Suitella!



The winner of the kit from Zeus and Zoe and Berry71bleu Etsy Shops is.....

.......Lizzy Hill!


Congratulations ladies!

You have 1 week to claim your prizes. Pls. email your address to berry71bleu@gmail.com

And the winner of my RAK is:

Rosslyn aka COWGIRL SCRAPPER from My Creative Corner


Please e-mail me your addy and I will get your box of lovely goodies out to you pronto. The mail dude here takes a check and a package right at my back door I live that far in the country, LOL!


6 comments:

  1. Wow Mitra must get my BS into gear and get ready for this challenge. It must be a good one if you had a hand in it's making. Atta girl!!!

    Congrats to the winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get my li'l paws on Marivic's goodies. Boy! Am I gonna have fun!!!!! Feel v lucky indeed:):):)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!