Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Easter Lisa's Way









Had a HUGE amount of photos from my friend Lisa's Easter party I wanted to make into a page. I think I have a future project coming for her with the rest of the photos! There are so many adorable ones of kids! I focused on MY kids of course with the exception of that little munchkin down in the corner in yellow who is sneaking up on a group of adults with Silly String. And of course the cool photo I used on my last layout with my daughter, son, and their friend and Pip-Squeek! It was such a fun party and she had all the right elements for kids.


The layout design is from http://www.sketchsupport.com/. I have had my eye ball on this sketch for a while and wanted to do a two pager with it. Allison's sketches are pretty awesome. I wasn't sure last night when I got it all laid out if I liked it. It seemed too simple, not detailed enough. I like busy layouts! Anyhow, a little (Ok a lot) of glimmermist gave me just enough of a painterly feel paired with some pop dots for dimension. I also sewed around the edges of the tree I cut out with my silhouette and that made me a lot happier! Love the stickers and rabbits, they are from Lisa. She knew I'd make a page!

And yes, the pic that looks like a toad peeping out of a hole in a container? Yes is just that. The kids captured a few toads for the day but were released for Easter when the candy was handed out.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!