Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Storage in Scrapbooking

I am lucky enough to be able to work from home and GASP, have to share an office with my scrapbooking stuff. Yeah, I know, very bad idea. It's like sitting next to a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. My point was that I have to look at this stuff all the time. I decided when I needed more space for flowers, or ribbon, or floss that I was going to buy a box and decorate it so I could enjoy the outside of it. Recently, I got a HUGE bag of buttons from fellow scrapper Marilyn and I decided to add cute little jars to my stash! Lucky for me due to lack of shopping issues these paper boxes and glass jars can be purchased at Walmart. Of course, it's always fun to re purpose something too. I'll have to blog about that at some point!

2 comments:

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!