Tuesday, April 19, 2011

IRS


I had so much fun on this page! I spied this cool layout on Ideas for Scrapbookers and wanted to make it mine! Thanks Heather for a cool layout. If you want to take a peek at her page, go HERE!

Mine is a bit different, she has her embellishments on the opposite side and her squares are smaller. Plus, she had room for the cool little scallops all around her page. That is in my head now for a later project. Again, this is more of the same paper from CTMH in keeping with the idea it was all the same trip.

The tree branch is Dusty Attic. I am slowly working through a recent purchase! And the green fabric button is from Purple Pumpkin.

I used Lo-Fi software on the photo to get the bright colors and letters to stand out on the IRS sign. And check out the photo, their pockets are hanging out! Hubby just had to have this photo!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for using my sketch! Your layout turned out amazing! I love how you changed up the sketch to fit your page. If you want to have the layout featured on the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog you can email it to Pammy.

    scrappingpam73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!