Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy CS Day & Sketch Support: One-Page Week, Part 2



Sketch Support: One-Page Week, Part 2

I made this page to celebrate the fun time my kids had with Chelsey and Anika. I got my inspiration for the layout from Sketch Support. I subscribe to their blog and it seems like they have the right layout to go with my photos! This is the new Wings Paper from CTMH...which I love...most of the products on my page are actually from CTMH, which is not something I tried to achieve, but it worked out that way!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Be sure to email to Allison so you can be featured at the end of the month in the "my way" feature. Www.shariscrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! That butterfly pattern is so great as the background. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!